A job provides the funds that keep a roof over your family’s head, put food on the table and pay for the necessities of life. While the money is crucial, a job can also provide a sense of security, self-worth, independence and community. When employers violate or abuse the law, take advantage of you, or treat you unfairly, a job can turn into a nightmare.
At Yoosefian Law Firm, P.C., we help employees right the wrongs of workplace violations and illegal practices. We can help you stand up for your rights and obtain legal justice, which most often means monetary compensation.
If your employer has violated your rights in any way or you suspect that they have, Yoosefian Law Firm, P.C., can help you. When we meet with you, we take care to answer your questions and explain everything to you in simple terms. When we advocate on your behalf, we fight hard and don’t give up — often when other lawyers would have.
Do you believe your rights were violated? Call our office in Glendale at 818-275-1529 for a free consultation. We will evaluate your case and explain your legal options. Hablamos español.
We can help you:
- Understand your rights as an employee in California
- Stop discrimination in the workplace based on race, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation or other protected classes
- Resolve wage and hour disputes so you can obtain the full wages you earned
- Stand up to sexual harassment in the workplace and obtain compensation for damages you suffer
- Get justice for wrongful termination and other forms of retaliation
Let Us Help You Enforce Your Employee Rights. Your Initial Consultation Is Free.
If you have suffered a violation of your rights, contact us for a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers. Call our office at 818-275-1529. You may also send us an email with your information, and we will contact you. Hablamos español.